SAFETY AND SECURITY
Please note that any item deemed by management to be dangerous or inappropriate that may disrupt other fans’ enjoyment of the event. Oracle Arena does not store prohibited items. Items left at the gates will be discarded. The Oracle Arena is not responsible for abandoned items.
- Outside food and beverages
- Sticky Candy, Gum, Eye Drops,
- Non event related fliers, banners, posters & signage,
- Inappropriate attire (your privates should not be hanging out)
- Markers, Paint, Stickers
- Pacifiers, Dust masks, Massagers,
- Vapor rub, Eye drops
- Bags larger than 2″W X 12″H X 8″
- Open packs of Cigarettes, Unsealed tampons
- Hard sided containers like coolers & thermoses
- Glass bottles, Aluminum cans, Flasks
- Illegal drugs & paraphernalia
- Weapons of any kind
- Projectiles including frisbees and inflatables, Poles or sticks
- Umbrellas, Fireworks, Noisemakers, Laser pointers
- Professional size video cameras, Computers
- Large radios, Portable Chairs
- Scooters, Bicycles, Roller skates, Skateboards, Segways
- Non service animals
- Personal cameras, small camcorders and DSLR cameras
- LED Lights, Glow Sticks, colorful jewelry and LED Gloves
- Purses and small bags no larger than 12″W X 12″H x 8″D
- Sealed packs of cigarettes & electronic cigarettes
- Custom signs that are event related
- EMPTY official SKILLS water bottles and EMPTY CamelBaks
POP2013 EMERGENCY TEXT SYSTEM
This system, now in use at many large stadiums, allows you to text directly to the dispatchers who coordinate medical, security, and facility resources. We want to make sure you or your friends get the help or support you need, regardless if it’s attending to a bathroom that’s out of tissue, someone feeling sick, or needing help from security. All you need to do is text “POP” to 69050. Include your issue and location so we can send help there. Standard text messaging & data charges will apply.
FIRST AID +
Our medical staff is community friendly and here to help keep you safe. They’ll take good care of you and your friends if someone feels sick or is hurt. Security and medical staff will be present throughout the entire event so If you need any assistance, feel free to ask security or staff and they will do their best to help you out. You can find FIRST AID stations at the south tunnel of the lower level and at section 106 at the main concourse level.
Stay hydrated Take breaks / cool off, Use the buddy system, Educate yourself, Use ear plugs, Have a designated driver, Arrange a meeting spot, Hold on to your possessions, Be aware, Ask for help
Remember to stay hydrated while you are drinking, especially when it is hot and you are dancing, so drink water between drinks at regular intervals. Complimentary purified cold water will be available in the outdoor cooling off areas on the main concourse level behind section 124. Drinking fountains are never too far away, positioned on all four corners of the Arena.
EVERYONE WILL BE SEARCHED UPON ENTRY
To help security expedite the line quickly, please empty out your pockets before you approach the searchers to have all of your items examined. Also make sure you have your Valid ID in hand. Our medical team will join security in walking the line of attendees awaiting entrance to identify intoxicated individuals and deny them entry as appropriate. Click here for a list of permitted and prohibited items.
FOR THE 21+
If you choose to drink alcoholic beverages, then consuming at least a 1:1 ratio of water to alcoholic beverage is smart. Staying hydrated while dancing is something everyone needs to be aware of, especially if it is hot. Keep hydrated by drinking water throughout the night, if you wait until you’re thirsty, you’re waiting too long to drink.